|Address:||114 Front St, Sturgeon Falls, ON P2B 2H8, Canada|
|Working:||8AM–5:30PM 8AM–5:30PM 8AM–5:30PM 8AM–5:30PM 8AM–5:30PM 8AM–2PM 8AM–12PM|
Gary Reed Unfrequented World
I bought a battery from the shop for my 550 Arctic cat. Which I purchased at this site. Battery did not look new. Was told dont worry its new. Brought it home and guess what bike still wont start. Holding voltage but no cranking amps. Called the shop. Made appointment to have bike tested to find the problem thinking (battery good something wrong with bike). I live an hour from the shop. Bike was checked..I was charged $$ ...no problem found. I did extensive testing with another bike (on my own) and found lo and behold it is a bad battery. I was told 1 year warranty. 2 months have gone by since I started my diagnosing. Now told to drop off battery and they would test it again and if anything was found wrong I would get a replacement. Argued with owner that I had already paid them to test it...and its still not working. Did not want to have to drive back a 3rd time...Unresolved and when I complained about my 3 trips to the store to the owner and how I felt I had not gotten good service he shrugged and said oh well. Words were exchanged...and I was told 90 % of customers that come in dont complain and that the other 10% were A holes...and that I was an A hole. BUYER BEWARE...if you want a hassle free return of defective items...buy elsewhere.
Back when this dealer sold KTM I purchased a 144sx motocross bike from them. When I went to pick it up they couldnt get it running. As soon as I took a look at the bike I learned that they tried to mix the gas and oil in the tank. (2-stroke bike) They poured the oil in the new empty tank and it ran directly into the carb, causing the bike not to start. Almost walked away from the bike at that point after they lied to me saying they didnt try to mix the gas in the tank. But the paperwork was already done so I didnt have much choice. Had to bring the brand new bike home and drain everything and start over. Not impressed.
Absolutely terrible service. I brought my atv here to have some work done they initially quoted me $500 then later called and said it was going to be $750 for everything. I told them forget it just give me the parts I would install them myself and somehow they still came up with a price of $650. At this point for the extra $100 I told them ok you win go ahead and do the work they kept my atv for several days waiting for a screw I go to pick it up and now they tell me its $350. What a joke I will NEVER return there. Be very careful with what they wuote you it will prob be more and they wont call to warn you about it.
Eric was very pleasant & helpful for my atv purchase. :) Also on my return visit, Mike was very good & Dan in the shop did a good job. :)
Very good I purchase a new boat and ATV very good service thanks
Eric and Mike we were rude and unhelpful. Terrible service
Charles Gaston Desgroseilliers
Got the parts I needed because they were in stock!!!!